Click here to access our online databases.
You can access these databases by going to our Online Catalog and clicking the "knowledge portal" tab.
Please contact or visit the Overstreet Memorial Library for access to this information.
- Britannica: Online version of Britannica.
- CLEP Streaming Videos: Video CLEP preparation lessons.
- CultureGrams: World, Kids, and State editions with background information on world and U.S. cultures.
- EBSCOhost: Full-text academic articles and downloadable eBooks.
- Gale Group Database: Journals, news, magazines, newspapers, encyclopedias, and current events.
- Global Incident Map: Provides a fully customizable map that displays critical events happening in real time across the globe.
- LearningExpress Library: Practice tests, tutorial courses, and ebooks to help all ages.
- OneClickdigital: Downloadable audiobooks - all iPod compatible and easy to access.
- Peterson's Education & Career Resource: Practice tests for CLEP and DS.
- TumbleBook Library: Has electronic books for kids with read aloud stories, puzzles and games.
- Tutor.com: 24/7 free online tutoring and homework help.
- Universal Class: Over 500 online non-credit classes such as Law and Legal, Health and Medicine, etc..
- Zinio Digital Magazine: About 900 online magazines that can be downloaded to a computer, phone or digital device.
CAC/Portal access or access via Military OneSource only
- Air Force Culture & Language Center: Offers a variety of resources to help Airman become more cross-culturally competent.
- Morningstar: Most popular investment resources.
- OverDrive: Downloadable audiobooks which can be transferred to a portable device.
- Safari Books Online: Collection of eBooks on Information Technology.
- Stratfor: Provides expert analysis in international affairs, public policy and security