Thursday, Sept. 16
Kanpai Officer’s Lounge
Be first in line to book a room in the Misawa Club for your weekend holiday party event (Friday & Saturday)! Each group that does not meet the minimums for our large rooms will be drawn at random to choose their preferred date.
Club Member Benefits
- $2 OFF any lunch buffet
- $1 off when you spend $5 or more at T’s Burritos or the Sports Bar
- $2 OFF any entree at Wild Weasels’ Bar & Grill
- $1 OFF any wings, appetizer or salad at Wild Weasels’ Bar & Grill
- $2 OFF any brunch
- 10% OFF at Lakeview Grille, Fit Pit, Café Mokuteki or Bumper’s Grill
- Birthday voucher for one FREE lunch, primary Member only. Pick up your birthday voucher at the Cashiers’ Cage and redeem it when you dine at any discount spots.
- FREE room reservations
MEMBERSHIP APPRECIATION VOUCHER
Misawa Club Members get one FREE buffet meal every month for each family member! That’s right, you can now choose from either the Sunday Breakfast Buffet or the Tohoku Lunch Buffet. Pick up your voucher starting at the beginning of the month, every month at the Cashiers’ Cage. Vouchers can be redeemed up until the last calendar day of the month.
- E1–E4, GS1–GS4, NF1: $4
- E5–E9, GS5–GS6, NF2: $7
- O1–O10, GS7–GS15, Senior Executive: $15
to become a Misawa Club Member!
Misawa Club Members Exclusive
(Postponed due to ALS Graduation)
Thursday, May 27
Wild Weasels’ Bar & Grill
Wild Weasels’ is open every third Thursday of the month just for you! Find your favorite dish or enjoy an Exclusive Membership Dinner special! Not a Misawa Club Member? Sign up ahead of time or at the door to enjoy Third Thursdays with us.
Base-wide official functions
Catering off-site (pick-up only)
- Basic Table set-up (tablecloths, skirting, napkins and dinnerware)
- Microphones and podiums available upon request and availability
- Use of facility sound system (limited to CDs)
- Bartenders and kegs are available upon request
- Assistance in locating a DJ service
- 18% service charge on all events
- Functions must be booked two weeks in advance
- Party sponsor is responsible for placing DV parking signs, ceremonial flags, DV name tags, sound, lighting, table decorations, function programs and pro-rata sheets (will supply blank sheets)
Call 226-9124 to make an appointment and discuss menu options.
Monday–Friday | 8:30 a.m.–4 p.m.
Maintenance Day: First Monday of each month (second Monday if holiday)
Monday–Friday | 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
CLOSED federal holidays
Monday–Thursday | 9:30 a.m.–6 p.m.
Friday | 9:30 a.m.–10 p.m.
Saturday | 4–10 p.m.
Maintenance Day: First Monday each month (Second Monday if holiday)
Cashiers’ Cage 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
Tohoku Dining Room
Monday–Friday / 11 a.m.–1 p.m.
Sunday / 9 a.m.–1 p.m.