Recharge for Resiliency (R4R) Discount eligibility
R4R discount prices are for active duty military and their family members assigned to Misawa Air Base. Verification in the form of a military/family member ID must be provided at time of enrollment.
- Regular tour pricing applies to guests not eligible for R4R discounts.
- Trips purchased at the R4R discount may not be transferred to non-eligible persons.
- R4R discounts apply only to scheduled ODR programs and activities. Custom group and organizational tours are not eligible for this discount.
Outdoor Recreation Programs
- Each person may enroll themselves, a spouse and all family members assigned or attached to Misawa Air Base.
- In addition to family members, you may enroll ONE guest.
- Open to all active duty military members and their families. DoD civilians, retirees and contractors.
- Some age limitations may apply to specific programs.
- JASDF personnel are eligible to participate (full program prices apply)
- AFI 34-101 Air Force Morale, Welfare and Recreation (MWR) Programs and Use Eligibility.
LIVE FOR FUN
Let Outdoor Recreation guide you on your next adventure! We have trips year round to get you exploring all that Japan has to offer.
Adventures by You
WHEN: Any day and subject to guide availability.
COST: Trip costs are based on the destination and number of participants. Always working weekends? We can arrange any of our popular adventure activities for your group on a day more convenient for you. Minimum participation numbers and 7–14 days advance booking is required, depending on the activity. Give us a call for more information.
Base Beach & Marina
Parks & Recreation
Outdoor Recreation Center
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday | 8 a.m.–6 p.m.
Saturday | 8 a.m.–Noon
PACAF Family Days | 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
CLOSED Sundays, Wednesdays & select Federal holidays
Arcade, The Barn, playground, running track, soccer field
Monday–Friday | 5 a.m.–7 p.m.
Saturday | 8 a.m.–7 p.m.
Sunday | 10 a.m.–7 p.m.
PACAF Family Days | 5 a.m.–5 p.m.
CLOSED select federal holidays