Club Member Benefits
$2 OFF any lunch, breakfast or brunch buffet.
- 10% OFF at Wild Weasels’ Bar & Grill, Fit Pit, Flyers, Lakeview Grille, Bumpers Fusion Diner or Sports Bar (excluding alcoholic beverages).
Birthday voucher for one FREE lunch or breakfast buffet, primary member only. Pick up your birthday voucher at the Cashiers’ Cage.
10% OFF Catering food & non-alcoholic beverage orders.
FREE room reservations.
FREE catering rental equipment.
Stay on the look out for member-exclusive events and discounts!
MEMBERSHIP APPRECIATION VOUCHER
- Redeem vouchers for one FREE Sunday Breakfast or one FREE entree at Aomori Eats Lunch for you and your family.
- Voucher is valid for that month only. Get one new voucher each month at the Cashiers’ Cage.
- E1–E4, GS01–GS04 or equivalent: $5
- E5–E9, GS05–GS06 or equivalent, or Retired Enlisted: $10
- O1–O10, GS07–GS15 and above or equivalent, or Retired Officer: $18
to become a Misawa Club Member!
Base-wide official functions
Call 226-9124 to make an appointment and discuss menu options.
- Basic Table set-up (tablecloths, skirting, napkins and dinnerware)
- Microphones and podiums available upon request and availability
- Use of facility sound system
- Bartenders and kegs are available upon request
- Assistance in locating a DJ service
- 20% service charge on all events
- Party sponsor is responsible for placing DV parking signs, ceremonial flags, DV name tags, sound, lighting, table decorations, function programs and pro-rata sheets (will supply blank sheets)
Submit a Catering Request
Monday–Friday | 8:30 a.m.–4 p.m.
Maintenance Day: First Monday of each month (second Monday if holiday) | Club closed | Slots open 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
Monday–Friday | 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
CLOSED federal holidays
Monday–Thursday | 9:30–11 a.m. & 1:30–6 p.m.
Friday | 9:30–11 a.m. & 1:30–10 p.m.
Saturday | 4–10 p.m.
Maintenance Day: First Monday each month (Second Monday if holiday) | Open 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
Tohoku Dining Room
Sunday | 9 a.m.–1 p.m.
Monday–Friday | 11 a.m.–1:30 p.m.