NOW SERVING CRAFT BEER
Misawa Club is now serving craft beer from a local brewery!
Check with your server for availability.
12 oz | $6.50
Take the Shuttle Home Safely
Shuttle provides rides from the Misawa Club to the North Base Shoppette every hour.
Fridays & Saturdays
8 p.m.–2 a.m.
Club Member Benefits
- First Friday
- Monthly Membership Appreciation Dinner
- $2 off any lunch buffet
- $1 off when you spend $5 or more at T’s Burritos, Nami Grill or the Sports Bar
- $2 off any entrée at Wild Weasels’ Bar & Grill
- $1 off any wings, appetizer or salad at Wild Weasels’ Bar & Grill
- $2 off any brunch
- 10% off at Lakeview Grille, Fit Pit, Café Mokuteki or Bumper’s Grill
- Birthday coupon for one FREE lunch, primary Member only
Friday, Oct. 4 | 4–7 p.m.
FREE for Members
Ages 13+, $15
Ages 6–12, $7
Ages 5 & under, FREE
Unwind and start your weekend by socializing with friends. Enjoy light hors d’oeuvres and beverages. Non-Members are welcome to come see what Club Membership has to offer!
Membership Appreciation Dinner
Wednesday, Oct. 23
Time slots are available for 5 p.m., 5:45 p.m., 6:30 p.m. and 7:15 p.m. All Club Members and their families are welcome to enjoy this FREE family buffet. Dine on a variety of foods, desserts and beverages. Tickets are available for seating times at the Cashiers’ Cage. Pick up your tickets by 6 p.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 22. Tickets ensure your time slot and prevent waiting in a standby line.
Base-wide official functions
Catering off-site (pick-up only)
- Basic Table set-up (tablecloths, skirting, napkins and dinnerware)
- Microphones and podiums available upon request and availability
- Use of facility sound system (limited to CDs)
- Bartenders and kegs are available upon request
- Assistance in locating a DJ service
- 18% service charge on all events
- Functions must be booked two weeks in advance
- Party sponsor is responsible for placing DV parking signs, ceremonial flags, DV name tags, sound, lighting, table decorations, function programs and pro-rata sheets (will supply blank sheets)
Call 226-9124 to make an appointment and discuss menu options.
Feed Your Cravings at the Misawa Club
Birthday Party Package
Birthday parties are now as easy as 1, 2, 3 at the Misawa Club! We will provide food, cake, linens and bounce houses. Just bring your party décor and the kids.
Mutsu Ballroom, Misawa Club
Time Slots: Saturday & Sunday 11 a.m.–1 p.m. or 2:30–4:30 p.m.
$230 for Members
$250 for Non-Members
- 6 one-topping pizzas
- 1/2 sheet cake customized
- Ice cream
- Lemonade or fruit punch
- 2 bouncy castles
- Set up of plates, silverware and linens
- Custom parties are available at an additional cost
Contact the Catering Office at the Misawa Club to book your next party.
Monday–Friday | 8:30 a.m.–4 p.m.
Maintenance Day: First Monday of each month (second Monday if holiday)
no lunch buffet
Monday–Friday | 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
CLOSED federal holidays
Monday–Thursday | 9:30 a.m.–6 p.m.
Friday | 9:30 a.m.–10 p.m.
Saturday | 4–10 p.m.
Maintenance Day: First Monday each month (Second Monday if holiday)
Cashiers’ Cage 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
Tohoku Dining Room
Monday–Friday / 11 a.m.–1 p.m.
Tuesday / 5–8 p.m.
Sunday / 9 a.m.–12:30 p.m.