No food or drinks allowed on the field.
$10 for one hour
Reservations are available from 10 a.m.–7 p.m. The indoor soccer field is first come, first served from 5–10 a.m.
If you DO NOT have a reservation:
- Soccer field use is limited to 30 minutes.
- You must sign in at the Community Center front desk prior to using the field.
- Playground area is for children ages 0–12
- Only play on age appropriate equipment:
Play structure (5–12 years)
Tree house (2–12 years)
Soft play infant area (0–2 years)
- Parent’s must be in immediate area of children to supervise at all times.
- No shoes, gum, drinks or candy in the playground area.
- Please play safely and take turns.
- Please clean up after yourself so that others can enjoy the play area safely.
Indoor Running Track
- 35 FW Military Fitness Testing personnel have priority on the track at all times. When testing is in progress, all other individuals will be required to leave the running track areas until military testing is completed.
- AGE RESTRICTIONS:
– Ages 6 & under are not allowed to use the track areas (non-walking infants or toddlers allowed if secured to adult by means of appropriate backpack/harness)
– 6–15 years of age: DIRECT PARENTAL SUPERVISION at all times (within arms reach)
– 16 & up: unrestricted access
- Use CAUTION when entering and exiting track
- Inside lane: faster runners have priority
- Outside lane should be for slower runners and walkers
- Running direction changes daily:
– Even date of the month CLOCKWISE
– Odd date of the month COUNTERCLOCKWISE
- No SPITTING anywhere in facility
- Spectators are strictly forbidden on the track. For safety reasons, please do not stop while on the track. If you need to stop, do so outside the 3rd lane or exit the track area
- Walk no more than two abreast (side-by-side). Three abreast is unsafe, not conducive to traffic flow and not allowed
- No strollers, bikes, heelies or skates allowed on the track area
- Proper, clean footwear, with rubber or crepe soles, is required on the track surface
- All personal items must be stored in mezzanine stretching area. NO backpacks, coats, water bottles, towels, etc. are allowed on running track surface or railings
- We are not responsible for loss, theft or damage to personal property
- Food and drink are forbidden on the track–no exceptions! Water bottles should remain in mezzanine stretching area or hand carried at all times
- Please consult a physician before using any of our recreation facilities and/or equipment and before beginning a workout program
Running Track, Soccer Field and Playground
Monday–Friday | 5 a.m.–7 p.m.
Saturday–Sunday | 10 a.m.–7 p.m.
PACAF Family Days | 5 a.m.–5 p.m.
Federal holidays | Noon–6 p.m.
CLOSED Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Year’s Day